Payment may be made by any of the means stated. All prices are in GBP. Orders are accepted on the condition that products will be supplied at the price ruling on despatch. Tangletree Interiors Ltd uses special SSL encryption technology to scramble your sensitive data and provide maximum security over the internet. Tangletree Interiors Ltd will endeavour to tell customers of any errors (including size, colour, price etc) and give them the option of cancelling or confirming their orders.
Samples will be sent by post. Wallpaper and fabric samples are £1.00 each. Samples may take up to 10 days for delivery especially during busy periods. For multiple sample orders, Tangletree Interiors Ltd will post out part orders if there is a delay with any sample(s) and post remaining samples when they become available. Products such as wallpaper, fabric and paint may vary in colour from that seen on your monitor therefore Tangletree Interiors Ltd recommend using the samples service prior to purchasing. Samples can vary in size, most are A4 (letter size) but certain ranges come in varying sizes from A3 to A6. We can also supply larger samples in certain circumstances - please call for more details.
Please be aware that refunds for any orders either cancelled can take up to 30 days to be refunded. If you are in any doubt, please contact a member of the sales team who will be able to advise and if needed, fast track any monies.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting our customer service representatives by e-mail .
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
All goods are supplied by us on condition that our liability for any fault or defect in the quality, condition, description or fitness for any purpose is limited in amount to a sum not exceeding the purchase price of the particular goods. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Tangletree Interiors Ltd be liable for indirect of consequential loss or damage.
Please make sure the e-mail address you provide to us is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All order confirmations are sent to that e-mail address. Please make sure both your billing and delivery addresses are also completed fully.
Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this website shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please note in particular that:
- No orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 18.
- While we try to ensure that all details (including prices) displayed on this web site are correct and up to date, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy. You must ensure that, prior to placing an order, you have checked all relevant details about the products you have selected as their relevant details may have changed since you last visited this online store.
- All products displayed on this web site are subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT (but do not include delivery charges).
- Your payment card will be debited immediately.
- No statement on this online store site shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.